With 12 Points Technologies, you can expect the highest level of trained and certified professionals for your Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, and Managed Service needs.
Keep Your Systems and Networks Current
There are many technical challenges facing organizations today. The requirement to transform critical infrastructure into networks capable of supporting next-generation applications and devices is contributing to an increasing complexity in network configuration management. There is pressure to reduce cost, coupled with limited funding to keep your systems and networks current. Our managed services can protect your investment and keep you running while you focus on your business.
Our customized managed service solutions include Virtualization, Networking, Security and Compliance, Security Incidence and Event Monitoring (SIEM), Disaster Recovery, Capacity Planning and Incident Response Planning.
Our Enterprise Architecture services represent the core of our Managed IT solutions. We focus on strategic solutions that align with your business objectives. Our customized solutions are designed to deliver secure, resilient and scalable networks. We focus on protecting your infrastructure, minimizing costs and keeping the network performing optimally so you can focus on running your business.
Protect your data with confidence. We are a pioneer in cloud backup and data protection. Our backup and recovery services provide reliable and secure protection for your information. We make sure your data is available when you need it. Find out how our backup technologies can integrate seamlessly into your disaster recovery plans to protect your data and minimize your recovery time in the event of a disaster.
Monitoring and Server Management
The heartbeat of your organization runs through your critical infrastructure. By deploying remote monitoring and management agents on your servers and endpoint devices, our expert engineers can keep your infrastructure updated, secure and online.
- Run in the background and consume minimal resources.
- Schedule patches and updates of your systems and applications to keep you current.
- Continuously monitor your end-points for performance and quality metrics. This makes it easier to detect potential capacity issues and hardware failures.
- Proactively monitors your device logs for malicious activities and incidents.
- Scans your devices with multiple antivirus and security solutions to protect you from the latest threats and malware.
- Protects your systems and devices with automated backup and full system images.
- Remotely troubleshoot and remediate issues with servers and endpoint devices.